Terms and Conditions
1.Academic Centers are Liable for Against Student Admission Fees, Proper Examination Conduct, Commitment about Admission from Students.
2. Dear Student s Please Read Terms & Condition then apply for Bharath Vidy Vikas Admission
3. Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in the future.
4. The Institute does not in any way guarantees the acceptance of its certificates/ diploma by any government department or others and no suit can be filed against the institute for non-acceptance of its certificate/diploma by any government department or others.
5. If any BVV Academic Center Miss guiding or giving fake commitment with students. In this condition, BVV is not responsible. If any BVV CENTERS ARE doing the wrong kind of activity please submit your complaint to BVV or their official numbers.
6. If the Student will not pay the fee in the scheduled time period, then His/Her admission will be canceled and He She will be responsible for the same.
7. BVV Karnataka has no relation with University or other Councils of India.
8. Bharath Vidya Vikas is Self Financed Private Institution is Under (SECT) Sri Saideepthi Educational and Charitable Trust (R) and we are not running any Government Project or Scheme.
I hereby declare that all the information provided in the application form is true to behalf of my knowledge. I agree to abide by the rules, terms & conditions as mentions above of the institute on being granted admission. I also agree to pay the entire fee and other charges as per the schedule framed by the institute.